“The mission of the Preble High School Booster Club is to provide the financial support needed to bridge the gap between the school budget and the services, facilities, and equipment needs of the football program, and to promote the sport of football at Preble High School by encouraging player, parent, and community involvement in activities that assist with the funding needs of the Club, provide recognition of the football program and increase the enjoyment of the football experience for players, parents, and all fans.”
What is the Booster Club?
The Booster Club was formed in 1986 by a group of interested, optimistic parents who had a vision of an organization which would support the Preble football program. Since its inception and with the help of many volunteers, the Booster Club has remained a viable organization and grown to be what it is today.
The Club facilitates a number of things that you can get involved in, including:
- Our Annual Banquet
- 5th Quarter Events
- Website/Facebook communication
- Action Photos
- Game Highlights
- Locker Signs
- The list goes on and on…. (Please see our Volunteer sign Up page to Sign up for opportunities)
- ”Meet the Team Night” A fun pep rally in August to introduce each player and coach
- The opportunity to purchase Preble Football Apparel
- Varsity “Night before the Game” meals hosted by volunteer groups of parents
- Parents Night
- Senior Night
- See our Meeting Schedule if you’re interested in coming to a meeting to become involved and express ideas.
- See our Volunteer Spot to view numerous opportunities during the season.